Confused Shih Tzu and DIY Bouquets

Just a minor update so that people don't think I've left again. This week is weird because I was only scheduled for one day and I picked up two days and I told my boss I'd come in a little later and stay late. But because one of the shifts I picked up is on Wednesday, and I normally spend Wednesdays with the boyfriend, everything's kinda in a a funk right now. I got home from Mass and Harry (my dog) gave me, "SISSY YOU CAN'T BE HOME ITS TUESDAY... or is it?" look and I think I've confused him. Not that he minded, he's very excited he gets to sleep with me tonight. Mostly because I let him sleep wherever he wants.

Boyfriend and I went on quite the adventure. One of his crowns fell out so he had an emergency dentist appointment to get it fixed. But because he had the crown put it when he still lived in Denver, and he hasn't bothered to get a new dentist since he moved to KC, so he had to find one. Or his mom did. She's so sweet and motherly. It's... odd, sometimes, seeing how she dotes and worries about him. My mom doesn't do that. Or maybe she knows better. I've always been independent.

I'm slow on writing the next chapters of G&M and Lost Prince. Hopefully on Thursday I'll get one of them updated.

Boyfriend and I have been talking about the wedding more. Today I started looking at DIY bouquet tutorials. I don't want to DIY everything, but floral arrangements... I mean, flowers are expensive enough as is. And from my research it's one of those things if you CAN do you should because it's so expensive. I want a cascading bouquet too, which is much harder to create. I wanna do a "test" one this summer to see if it's possible for me to make before we get too close to the wedding date and realize that I actually suck at this and we don't have money to pay for a florist.

ANYWAY, I need to go bed soon.

QUESTIONS
1. How's your week been so far?
2. Looking forward to anything?
3. What writing projects are you working on?

TTFN,
Emma
Image
January 23rd, 2019 at 05:44am