Happier

Thanks to everyone that commented on my previous blog. The title was based on Miss Me More by Kelsea Ballerini but that seemed to relate well to that blog lmao. After posting that blog, I feel a bit better. I needed to get that out of my system and I appreciate each and every one of you that took the time to read and comment on it. It's nice to know I have friends on here since I don't hang out with anyone honestly.

I have an interview Wednesday with a temp agency for an Administrative Assistant position. I have to do these assements but I can either do them today or wait until after the interview. Any suggestions? I have looked at them briefly and not sure what any of them entail. I really need this job before I lose my mind so I almost would rather wait until the interview to see what the job entails but I don't know what's better.

I'm almost done with the first 3 months of taking the pill! I'm actually lowkey impressed that I didn't miss a day. There were times that I took them later but I did it! The first month was probably the worst and after that, the symptoms were gone. So I go back next month to get another script. I personally think the pills work great for me. I heard mixed reviews on the other forms so I stuck to these.

I'm going to try and work on a new story today. I really want to update something. I finally have some peace and quiet to do so. My boyfriend went to hang out with his buddy today so it gives me some time to myself.

and honestly, it's been a productive morning. Loaded + started the dishwasher, took a shower, and got a load of laundry in the washer! I'm feeling pretty content already. This blog is totally all over the place but oh well!
January 26th, 2019 at 04:30pm