Cheating

Hey y'all!

So it's been over 3 weeks since my last blog...and there's an update on that. But before we get to that I just wanted to say hey, what's good? How are y'all?

I started my LAST semester as an undergrad last Wednesday which really doesn't count because I have Friday's off so today was like the real FIRST day. So far, so good but I can already tell I'm gonna have to keep my calendar on POINT or else and I'm gonna miss a lot of shit.

My boyfriend is all settled in his apartment we (more I) just have to start decorating. I have sooo many ideas just need the height and the funds lol.

Anyway, right now I'm actually putting forth all the effort I have to do to apply for grad school. Right now the hardest part is probably the statement of purpose lol. I met with the professor who has been with my school for like last 40+ years and he was so nice and eager to help like...he's gonna straight-shoot me in there lol. Like he's gonna do a lot of work for me and I'm so blessed for that. And I talked to another professor who use to teach at my college but moved to another one nearby and he was also super nice and encouraging and is willing to also write me a letter. I just now have to meet with a professor from my minor and then everything is set up.

I have to take the GRE again which I'm not looking forward to but my boyfriend recommended the Princeton Review book and that has been helping A LOT.

So, yeah, we getting there.

Alrighty, to the meat of this blog.

Soooo...in my last blog I was talking about how my boyfriend's former roommate's boyfriend was liking my instagram photos in the middle of the night and I didn't know what to do.

And like this past Saturday, we're in bed asleep and I always wake up before him and he checks his phone and rolls over to me and says "Winnie caught Damien cheating on her."

Image

So I just blurt out what he's been doing in my activity feed. The likes the time the everything.

And as the story goes, Winnie went to Damien's apartment that morning and she found a girl in his bed. The real gag is that this girl is/was a mutual friend and it's BEEN going on.

And he wasn't sorry. Wasn't sad, wasn't mad. Said "it's not a big deal" and smiled as she gave him back his keys.

Like...that's some trash.

And I know mibba has a bashing rule so I can't say what I wanna say, but that's some PURE trash.

So my boyfriend and I are going to see her Thursday.

The likes stopped after I blogged about them. I was not gonna jump in no DM's. My boyfriend was mildly upset cause like...he really liked Damien.

But nah. He ain't our friend.

So that's that.

See ya in the next blog.
January 29th, 2019 at 01:11am