Here I Am Again.

So here I am again breaking the promises I knew I couldn't keep. I'm just awful at keeping a regular schedule with my writing. I'm enjoying getting back into writing, but I always get so busy (more like lazy). I wasn't going to post chapter eight to my revamped (get it, because it's about vampires) story until I was done writing at least chapter 12. But I was really excited for some reason and wanted to get something out. I am so terribly blocked on writing for the chapter I'm currently writing, so I just wrote some bullshit and hoped that I won't get mad at myself when I edit later. Other than that I'm about to make another forgotten promise to try and get myself to write more, even if I don't post everything. School and work just becomes so much and I don't want to do anything else, that's what I get for being an overachiever and trying to graduate from undergrad a semester early even though I can't apply to any other programs until the fall 2020 semester.

Anyway, other than that, I was looking at all my layouts and I'm a artsy genius okay? Do you ever just look at your work and think, "Damn, that's some good stuff." That's me with my layouts, people might not like them, but I love them. The one for Featherweights is super out there and some said its too creepy. The one for Sempiternal is just great, okay.

I just wanted to get that out there. I'm weird, I'm sorry. Thanks for reading my rambles if you did. Is anyone else finding it hard to navigate through school/work and trying to write? If so, how do you manage?

Stay Golden.
Candice Danielle.
January 31st, 2019 at 12:10am