Update On Life

I plan on updating my blog challenge here in the next few says but in the meantime I figured I’d update you on my life.
It’s been a bit difficult and stressful, we got evicted from our last apartment because Shawn still had a gambling addiction and we couldn’t pay rent. It is what it is. We got to move into a cheaper area, closer to my dad. Which is a plus. We’re on a ground unit and the playground is right outside our door which is sooooo nice. It’s the first time in my adult life I don’t have to carry groceries up at LEAST one flight of stairs.
Work is work. It’s boring and I’m getting too comfortable. I’m debating if I want to take a transfer to a new position but honestly new positions come and go in my company and don’t want to risk taking a position they may decide isn’t working out and cut. Then guess who is out a job? This girl.
My friend is having her baby in the next few weeks and with us living together it pretty much means I will also be having a baby in the next few weeks. I’m her labor coach, even though she’s having a c section. I will be the one to make sure they stick to her birth plan and stay with the baby while she spends some time in recovery.
Otherwise that’s pretty much it. In the next few weeks we m going to be able to get a laptop and go clothes shopping for the first time in years. Like literally, I have one bra and have had it since Ethan was a year old. It’s almost out of hooks to clip and is threadbare.
I cannot wait.
January 31st, 2019 at 05:05am