30 Day Studio Ghibli Blog Challenge, Days 13-15

Yep it's been a few days. So hiiii! Before I forget, I updated Silence (and sometime last month, I also updated Echoing Fears).

The other day, I went out to eat with my twin brother and aunt (We went to a Mexican restaurant) and well the food was damn good though the chicken cheese Quesadilla(sp?) was a bit salty it was still good. And of course later on that night, my grandma cooked a turkey, stuffing and mashed potatoes (which made my stomach hurt because I ate too much that day xD).

I and Vix finally got to watch X-Men 3: The Last Stand. Somehow all the sad moments in the movie didn't hit me all that hard, at least not as hard as Logan did. That's kinda sad but then again if you watch X-Men 3, knowing that when you watch Days of Future Past, the events of X3 is gonna be undone anyway, I guess the impact is lessened... Yeah sorry for the slight spoiler thing if you haven't watched Days of Future Past. So yeah, that's what I've done last week.

Oh and I also won a game of monopoly with my aunt and cousins LOL.

Anyways enough of that, now it's time to catch up on my Studio Ghibli Challenge.

30 Day Studio Ghibli Blog Challenge Days 13 and 14: Favorite Couple/Pairing and Song


Well my favorite couple will always be...
Image
Image
Pazu and Sheeta from Laputa: Castle in the Sky.

Don't ask me why I Love this couple so much. Probably because they work so well together and they seem to connect so easily. And also Pazu is a bit goofy when he tries impressing Sheeta and when she is in trouble, he does everything he can to rescue her.

Also a small shout out to Haku and Chihiro because for the longest time, they were my favorite Studio Ghibli film pairing.
Image

As for my favorite song.... uuuuuh I'm sorry but I can't really choose because all the songs from all the films end up being very pretty and amazing buuuuuut I'm gonna choose the one song from the english dub of Kiki's Delivery Service (because that always got stuck in my head as a kid).

^I'm Gonna Fly from Kiki's Delivery Service^

And the one song I really liked from Spirited Away

^Always With Me from Spirited Away^

And Day 15: Favorite Moment
Honestly I have one too many favorite moments all of these films but if I must choose a moment, I choose...
Image
When Seita and his sister go catch fireflies. Grave of the Fireflies maybe a sad movie overall but there are some heartwarming moments sprinkled in there and I actually like this scene the best.
Image

And that's all for now guys. See you all later.

-Hina
February 3rd, 2019 at 04:47pm