Emotional.

I've had a really bad day, and i'm pretty bothered that once again i'm sleeping alone. I have no issues with my boyfriend going out and doing what he wants, but after a shitty day i need someone to cuddle with. Not sit here and cry like a little bitch. But hey, it is what it is? He came back earlier with his buddy since he was selling his car. So sure, but wheres the alone time in all this? Like I couldn't get in a word because they were too busy doing this and that.

So then I had to drive the subaru an hour away just to follow them and make sure they got there safe. Meanwhile they had been drinking.. which is fine, great. But fuck, I was really hoping to spend the day with him today.

I'm sorry if this makes me sound selfish. I'm not controlling, he's allowed to do whatever the fuck he pleases. I'm just lonely and emotional. It just bothers me that I didn't get to spend at least 5 minutes with him alone. But whatever, he'll be back at some point tomorrow and things will be okay.

I'm just an emotional bitch who doesn't like their boyfriend gone all weekend lol but if anyone is online and wants to talk, please comment. I don't want to be depressed anymore.
February 10th, 2019 at 02:43am