I Need Some Help...

Hello fellow bloggers and readers!

I know it's been a while since I posted my last blog entry but I've been pretty busy with some important business and honestly I haven't had the time to write one until now but hopefully you all can help me or provide me with someone who can help me with my problem. Well it's not a huge problem...maybe it's not even a problem at all but I'll let you all be the judge of that.

Anyways, for the past 2 nights that I went to sleep I've been having some of the weirdest dreams. They're even frightening and seen almost real until I wake up obviously. Let me tell you about them.

One the first night, which was this passed Saturday Feb. 16, I went to bed like any normal tired person would and at a reasonable hour (when I mean reasonable I mean I went to bed at 9). I remember this dream as clear as day. It started first with me being at home standing in my living room with the door wide open and my two dogs on their leashes. I guess I was fixing to take them in a walk or something. Across the road is someone's farmland that looks more like a forest. Anyways I'm just standing there at the door watching the weather change right before my eyes. It was like someone had made the sky fast forward of something. Then it began to rain. It was just sprinkling. Then I heard these loud footsteps and I shit you not...there was a dinosaur. I'm talking Jurassic Park or Jurassic World. As I'm staring at this dinosaur my brother appears beside me and my dogs are gone. My brother sees what I'm looking at (here's the conversation. Me is me and B is brother)

B: What the fuck is that thing?
Me: (I look to my brother) It looks like a Ceratosaurus.
B: What the duck is it doing in the tree?

I look and sure enough it's in the tree. Suddenly the weather changes again and the winds pick up drastically. The next thing I know I'm slamming the door and finding my dogs behind me before our home (which by the way is a mobile home) is being ripped over by the wind. The mobile home flips onto its side and rolls. It keeps rolling and rolling tearing the place completely up and leaving a giant hole in the wall (my home does sit on top of a small encline but nothing that would make it flip about 10 times). I peak my head up through the wall to see what had happened when another mobile home comes flying right the other end of the home and smashing into it. I'm knocked back into the mobile home and the scenery changes again. Water begins to rage all around the home sweeping us away.

Just when you think this dream can't get any weirder...it does. The scene changes once again but this time I'm in a bus with my dogs, my brother, and random people I have no idea who they are and we are driving through some kind of wooded area as rain comes down from the sky. Something then hits the bus making us change our course down this dirt road or path. That's when I guess my body had enough of the dream and I wake up. I was so confused about what the hell I dreamt about. Can you believe that when I looked at my phone to see what time it was, the clock read 5:57am? The dream seemed so short but it lasted so damn long.

Now to tell you about this second dream and it's short. I went to bed again at 9pm feeling tired and worn out. Now when I'm super tired it takes me less than 5 minutes to fall asleep. Anyways the dream begins oddly enough with my mom and I and a couple of random ass people dressed up and running down this back street near my mom's work and for some damn reason I have my black lab with me. No clue why. I'm falling behind as we approach a place that had a small chain link fence and a bunch of cars parked on the side of the road. (This is where one spoken sentence comes from my mom)

Mom: Hurry up! We're gonna be late and we won't see Gina get the award.

Mind you I have no idea who Gina is and no one that works with my mom is named Gina. So me and my dog round this small part of the chain link fence and start passing by cars. I passed by this one car where people were working on it as my mom and the two other people turned up a strange hill. On the hill was a man on a tractor working to pull a stuck van out of a grassy area. There are no hills or grassy areas anywhere close to where my mom works. All of a sudden things take a turn for the worse. Somehow the tractor gets out of control and the can snaps loose. I get out of the way as best as I can from the tractor but it slams it's front end inches away from me into a parked car. Then out of nowhere the van hits the back of the tractor making it tip over onto me.

That's when I wake up and look at my phone to see what time it is. Well from when I went to bed at 9 my phone read that it was only 1:11 in the morning. Pretty fuckin' weird huh?

Could anyone possible tell me why I'm having these kinds of dreams and what they could mean? I just hope I never have another dream that is similar to these. I've had enough of waking up in fright. So if you can help me by giving me your opinion on my dreams and telling me what you think it means I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you for reading and have a wonderful week!

~~~~~~Fienix
February 19th, 2019 at 02:41am