Rami Malek Fanfiction?

I could go into why the hell I haven't been on. But that's a long story. I'll just tell you that I had a major health scare that ended up with me getting surgery done. I'm healing amazingly and I'm back to work. But during one of my many hospital stays I found my laptop decided not to work so that's another reason I haven't been on. Thankfully my mom bought me a new laptop so here we are. Me typing this while I download Sims 4.

Okay so for Valentine's Day my mom bought me Bohemian Rhapsody on blu ray and since I've been kinda obsessed with Rami Malek. And I've been playing around with a bunch of ideas for a fanfiction so I'm going to actually write something for the first time in forever. I don't know what idea I'm going to pick but it's going to be based around the time of either him filming Bohemian Rhapsody or after. Titles are either going to be Crazy Little Thing Called Love or Hello, I Love You. Not sure which. Maybe I'll figure it out after playing a couple hours of Sims 4.

I'm going to go play around with some ideas for the fanfiction while watching Mr. Robot. I might write a blog talking about my health issues, maybe.
February 21st, 2019 at 05:56pm