Sucker

So Can I start off with saying how excited I am that the Jonas Brothers have made a comeback?! I used to be in love with them when I was younger and I had all of their albums once upon a time. Honestly, this makes me want to listen to their old stuff again and I probably will at some point today. I also want to get some writing done if I can focus long enough, lmao.

If anyone hasn't checked it out yet, I started a new story that I'm actually impressed with. It's called California Dreams. i'm hoping to get the next chapter up sometime today!

All this new JoBro stuff coming out makes me want to write a fanfic but we'll see if that ever comes to light. Is anyone else excited about them or is it just me fangirling? ugh and they're all gorgeous as ever. But alright, I need to contain myself lmao.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still around. Just seems like my inspiration has bee wacky lately. And i just want to send a shout out to the members of Team B! It was wonderful to work with them last month and how supportive everyone was when I wasn't feeling my best. :D

Also! You're Cold and I Burn will be making a reappearance soon! I really want to get out another update for that asap. If anyone wants to help me with ideas for the upcoming chapter, that would be awesome!
March 2nd, 2019 at 04:30pm