The Person I Used to Be

I know the title makes it sound like its a bad thing, but I just miss the things I forgot about. Like I was into fanfiction and the reason I came to this site. I also read a story a Jalex story. It was good, I want to read more but not very much is going on lately. It also got me to listen to All Time Low, and I don't know how I ever stopped listening to them in the first place. I think it was because they haven't really put out new music. But I am hoping that they become active again, I miss them. Alex has just a voice that is calming and I love it, I just love them. I remember when I first got into all this, like fanfiction. My friend at the time, Hazel got me into reading it. It was like the summer of 2012. We did a lot that summer. It was a good summer, one of my best summers. I guess you could say that I just miss the simpler times. BJ. (Before James.) I love him and all but I've changed a lot since I have been with him. I know I am more into underground rap like the boy$, Pouya, and Ghostemane. I just miss the rock, punk, and postcore music I was into. I know I can always just listen to it on youtube. I am at the moment listening to Don't Panic by All Time Low. It makes me feel things I haven't felt in years, but thats what music is meant to do, right? All the stuff that was going back then just comes back and I know it isn't all bad, mostly good. I just feel like I don't want to relive the bad. But I miss the music. I think I have grown up a lot since those years, being 20 years old now. Okay, I think I am done, thanks. :)
March 5th, 2019 at 12:50am