Unsent Letter: AC (3.15.19)

I've been having a rough time dealing with something you said yesterday. The reason you don't learn to do things is because if you learned, then I would never do them for you. I thought that you were just incompetent and couldn't learn them. Because I so badly want you to learn them. It frustrates me that you don't, and hearing that you didn't learn only because you want me to do it for you is frustrating. I've been annoyed, frustrated, and stressed because of having to do somethings for you. I make you food voluntarily, I bring you places, I help you learn things. I don't understand. Is it not enough for you?

Am I not enough for you? Is what I do not good enough?

If you're not happy, or if you feel like this relationship is unsatisfactory, tell me. I don't want to be in a relationship with you if you aren't happy. That just makes me unhappy, and it feels unfair. If there's an issue, tell me; I'll let you know if I'm willing to fix it. All I can think about is you saying that I would never do things for you. I don't know if it's selfish, or if it's a biased perspective, but I feel like I do things for you all the time. Maybe we just have different expectations, or different standards. I don't know if you're happy, and it's not helping me deal with anything.
March 16th, 2019 at 05:59am