Comic Con in Tennessee + The Sims 2: The Chaypool Family

Hello, Mibba! How're you all doing? Me? I'm doing pretty good. I've been trying to get something updated. I think either Silence or Ashes of Eden are gonna get an update first because I have the next chapters to both started, So, a few days ago, my 14-year-old cousin came over to my grandmother's house (I'm still in Tennessee btw) and asked me if I'm gonna stay until after July or something and I was like, "I guess so, why?" And it turns out that in July (July 11-13th or something like that) there's gonna be a comic con kinda thing happening close by and well, I guess me, my aunt, cousins, aunt's boyfriend, and my twin bro are all gonna go to the comic con around then. My aunt wants to go see the two remaining members of the Monkees, and my cousin wants to go see Tara Strong. Who do I want to see at ComicCon? Dante Basco, the voice of Zuko from Avatar the Last Airbender, also Tara Strong (voice of Batgirl, raven, and a few other cartoon characters), the guy that played the original green ranger, aaaand Steven Blum, the voice of Tom from Toonami, and a prolific anime voice actor. Of course, Steven has also voiced Wolverine and like a lot of you guys know, Wolverine is my most favorite Marvel/X-Men character. Me and Vix were looking up so many things on the comic cons closest to us and I'm gonna be so jealous when she meets Khary Payton who did the voice of Aqualad in Young Justice and Cyborg in Teen Titans. I'm kinda excited about that even though it's like four months away but still, just thinking about it is exciting.

Anyways, I also played the Sims 2. IDK why but I just started playing the sims 2 out of nowhere. Sadly i didn't play anymore on the save with Jim and Varney. I think I screwed up their lives somehow. And I find it sucky that once you lose a kid to the social workers you can't adopt any more kids or something? Like you can't repair your reputation or something that goes towards adopting kids?? But whatever. I did start another couple in a completely new neighborhood. Clay Chaypool and Ribbon Chaypool.
Image
Image
Sorry for the weird screenshots, I couldn't get the sims 2 to play in windowed mode so I can take actual screenshots with the prt sc button and I didn't feel like pressing c for in-game screenshots and looking for the pictures in the screenshot folder so I took this with my phone and showed them to Vix. But yeah, in my little backstories for these two is that Clay was a pilot or airplane enthusiast at one time (hence why he has the pilot cap and goggles on) and Ribbon was an aspiring model or actress or something until she met Clay (she was a waitress trying to get her foot into whatever the sims' version of Hollywood is). But they ended up getting married and getting a pug named Oakland, and settling down in a new place that they're building together.

So far Clay is working in the music career, he's a music camp counselor or something like that and Ribbon is a doctor. I think she's at the top of the medical career cause while she was steadily climbing up that career ladder, Clay was kinda going up but then he got demoted a time or two. And eventually, RIbbon decided to start her own home business, which was selling flowers and food but that resulted in her burning the home business down and because I was silly and couldn't figure out how to get the business to close for the day, I just bulldozed the Chaypool's lot twice and rebuilding their house three times, expanding it as their first son, Bandit, was born. Eventually, they had a second son named Bow. By this time, Ribbon had given up on starting up a home business and focused on raising her son with Clay and climbing up the medical career ladder while Clay was busy trying to be a musician.

Bandit struggled with school, a lot (The needs of these kids geez Louise!) but eventually I got him to get his grades up to an A so by the time he was a teenager he could apply for a college, which he did. And yeah, now Bandit is aiming for a literary career. He's even working on his first novel while in college! and what's Bow up to? Still being a toddler I think xD Idk, I haven't really been playing with Clay and Ribbon since Bandit's in college but once Bandit graduates I'm gonna move him out into his own house then I'm gonna make another family and build up their house and stuff and make the first born kid of that family go out with Bandit.

But yeah, I wish I had taken more pictures but hey at least I told you the story. Hopefully it was amusing enough because having a sim that wants nothing but kids and a home business and another sim, who's too busy trying to be a musician is.... it's a bit tough xD I forgot what aspirations they all had though Ribbon has the family aspiration but I think Clay had the knowledge or pleasure aspiration. Bandit ended up with the pleasure aspiration for sure tho.

Anyways, that's all for now. I'll try updating something today. See you all later.
March 20th, 2019 at 06:02pm