An Iron Man Fanfic Kicking off My New Writing Project?

Hello, Mibba! How're you all doing? Me? I'm doing pretty good. So, about that Marvel fanfic project (Idk what to call it xD Marvel Movie Fanfic Project??), I've been thinking about how I can kick start this writing project of mine and well, I looked through some drafts on my mibba because knowing me, I would most likely have left some random mini documents/drafts here on Mibba, full of story and OC ideas and possibly some mini-outlines of some stories or even the start of a chapter to a story. I found something. I found the beginnings of a Tony Stark/Iron Man story I tried writing a few years ago. Anyone vaguely remember me having a Tony Stark fanfic called High Voltage and like the prologue (which is sadly lost to my dead computer but can be written from scratch) had Tony being bored and he decides to just leave and go to a Shawarma place or something, leaving poor Jarvis to deal with Pepper Potts ("off-screen" obviously LOL).

Yeah, I liked that idea. I was thinking that while I can't bring that first chapter back (though I'm sure it can be rewritten from memory), I did find what was gonna be the next chapter to High Voltage and I can just start from there because knowing Tony, he'd definitely get bored of just working on whatever project/invention he's been told to work on and he'd want to go to a fun nightclub or bar to find a girl or something like that (Tony is a player apparently. Why are all these rich superheroes so "flirtatious?" Bruce Wayne is kinda like this too if I remember correctly LOL). But yeah I know the Iron Man movies aren't at the beginning of the Marvel Timeline (if anything, I think the beginning bits of X-Men Origins: Wolverine would be on the earliest part of the timeline if we don't count the prologue narration Odin gives in the beginning of Thor, talking about the war with the Frost Giants.

But I decided on starting with a Tony Stark story because I remembered I had a lot of ideas for High Voltage and it feels like a good place to start in expanding the Marvel movie-verse and slowly building the links between the X-Men movies and the Marvel movies. Now I just gotta figure out a name for my OC in High Voltage.

Before I go, here's a AC DC song since Iron Man likes this awesome band so much.

You can listen to it here if the coding doesn't work.

See you all later.
March 24th, 2019 at 12:42am