Mafia Story?

Not sure how many of you actually watch the news but there was a Mafia related killing about a week or so ago. There was the first mafia hit in 30 years. And it was against someone in the Gambino family, which is you know the same family that was headed by John Gotti. If you know me, you know I love the mafia or anything mafia related. I blame my mother for this; she's always been intrigued by the mafia. She even did her senior project on the mafia.

I've written mafia related stories before. I've done AUs where band members were in the mafia and I even written two mafia original stories. In fact I still have two of them on here. One is Kiss Me Judas which is about getting revenge. And then there is Gun Moll, which is my favorite. Gun Moll is about a girl falling in love with the wrong man and getting involved with a world she wouldn't imagine getting involved with. And if you want to my techinical, O Death could be considered a mafia story but it's also a Boondock Saints fanfiction, that part of me really wants to work on. And I guess Purple Lamborghini could be under the mafia thing too. But The Jamison family is more cartel than mafia. But is there really a huge difference?

But the point of this blog is to say I'm going to probably be working on a mafia story soon. I might rewrite Kiss Me Judas or Gun Moll or even write something new. I don't know what got me into wanting to write mafia things but I've got the urge. I could blame the Gambino shooting or the fact I recently watched Gotti.

So if you like mafia things, keep a look out I guess.
March 24th, 2019 at 06:10pm