Food for Thought Blog of Tee

Hey everyone,

I intend to enlighten myself again, so please bare with me as I ramble sentences and move from thought to thought. I guess tonight I am pondering at 1 am on the idea of why people see it as socially acceptable to be unhappy or to hate themselves. I do this. I do this way more than I will ever dare to divulge. There is no doubt I told myself that I was fat and ugly today and yesterday. But why is that? I am not ugly and I can be clever on days that I feel it is necessary. There are flaws in everyone and I feel like we love emphasizing on them.

But this also goes for jobs. Think about this for a second. In a structured day, how many times have you heard someone say they are unhappy at their job. I swear, I hear I am tired or non enthusiastic everyday, but than they will turn around and state, "I love my job, but.." What is there to guess or think about?

I feel like if you are not at a potential position to become internet famous or a doctor at an ER you tend to forget how lucky you are. I feel like I work for an amazing company and I do this all the time. I indulge myself in the process of how things work, but I'll turn around and hate on what I do. I love my company, and to be honest, I would rather be here than anywhere I have ever worked. I can not fathom being at another job.

I feel like I take for granted the opportunities I am being praised with and compare myself to others success way too much to ever be truly happy. That is not just with my work but also with myself. I really need to start thinking about what makes me happy and what will make me happy later on. It is not right to hate yourself. If I am truly wanting to master an art I need to take time to blossom, understand the little things, and be patient. I have to give myself time to grow and not feel like I need to move in a fast uneasy pace. I know I am going to get there.

Well that is all for tonight. I have to go to bed so I can take my dog on a walk tomorrow. I just started walking my dog everyday and it has created a calm atmosphere in my life.

I hope you have a great one everyone,

-Tee
March 27th, 2019 at 07:23am