Guess Who's Back?

Hello all, I just wanted to come in here and say I'm sorry for being gone so long. As I mentioned in my previous blog post there's been a lot of stuff that's gone down in my life, my dad passing away was really just the tip of the iceberg.
3 months after my dad passed away I fell pregnant with my daughter. It was a shock to say the least, but she's a gift I'm so glad I was able to receive. On top of being pregnant back then, my husband (yes, I'm married now!) and I decided to move from Maine to Tennessee when I was 23 weeks. That was the scariest thing I ever did in my entire life but I couldn't have been more pleased with the outcome.
Bryan and I welcomed our daughter into the world on January 8, 2018; the day before the one year anniversary of my dads passing.
On July 7, 2018, Bryan's 29th birthday, we got married! He can never forget our anniversary lol.
When we left Maine, my laptop I had been using for years unfortunately didn't survive the trip... so I had been saving up to buy a new one... and here I am, typing this the day after getting a new laptop lol.
So, with all of that being said... now that my daughter is older (almost 15 months), life and work are both slowing down I'm hoping to be able to continue my passion to write!
The first one to be updated as soon as possible will be Tell No One. I have two years worth of ideas for that story stored away in my head and they need to come out ASAP.
Hopefully I'll be here to stay for a while! I look forward to continuing all of the stories I abandoned.
Missed you all,
- CAM
March 29th, 2019 at 05:00am