Excited

So, happy April fools day, Mibba!

Of course, it's a Monday, start of a new month/week. I can't believe it's April already but besides the point...this is a new month! Similar to a new year's resolution, I've decided to create goals for myself each month and this month is jammed packed. Plus not to mention the Mibba Activity Challenge, which I'm really excited about. It allows me to really set time aside in the community and getting back into the swing of things like I had previously mentioned in my other blog. So there's that, woot woot, very exciting.

I've got a few other goals I'm hoping to achieve in the month of April.

-Going to the gym
-Writing
-Working
-Save money
-School

Now all of those things seem pretty standard but there is some depth. I want to try to go to the gym at least once a day or every other day. Like for example, I'm going to post this, take a quick power nap and go to the gym for a few hours prior to work. I have a lot of good story ideas and I want to start by posting a good story and keeping up with it weekly. I work part-time right now, but over the past few months I've been working 40 hours every week and since I need to really focus on saving money (because I need a new car) I'll be striving to make sure I do 40 hours every week. And school, I really have to get that started up again because I'm not trying to be stuck in college for the rest of my life. So a lot to look forward to in the month of April and hopefully I can end it with some pretty interesting results!! Beyond excited.

Well to end this off on a good note, I did post a one-shot the other day.

CHECK THIS OUT, THAAAANKS :)

Anyways, I hope you all have a wonderful day and may the pranks you give be hilarious.

Love always
April 1st, 2019 at 09:01am