My Thoughts on the Movie ‘The Dirt’// New Fanfic?

If you didn't know, Motley Crue has a biopic on Netflix titled The Dirt. This is based off their autobiography of the same title. I was a little unsure of the movie when I first heard about. Mainly because, why the fuck was MGK playing Tommy fucking Lee. But it was actually pretty good. Machine Gun Kelly was an amazing Tommy Lee.

Image
My favorite Tommy look throughout the movie.

And Douglas Booth as Nikki Sixx was a pretty good choice. Douglas actually looks a lot like Nikki's eldest son, Gunner. My only issue with Nikki in the movie is the hair. It's not big enough.

Image
movie

Image
real Nikki.

It was like all the wigs they used wasn't teased enough. I mean Nikki fucking Sixx alone is the cause of the huge ass hole in the Ozone, I'm telling you.

My mom and I were bitching about that through the whole movie, jokingly.

And let's not get onto the guy they have play Vince Neil. They could have picked a better person to play him. The guy they picked would have made a better Kurt Cobain than a Vince Neil. You'll start noticing it when they get to around when Vince's daughter goes into the hospital. And more so after she passes.

I couldn't hate on Mick Mars. It was nice to see a side of him, that I don't see normally. And it did touch on his illness which I liked.

Overall I liked the movie, of course most of what was in the movie I already knew. Most of the world that is even a casual Motley Crue fan, would know the things in the movie. It was funny. I liked it. MGK and Douglas Booth obviously have my heart because I do love Tommy and Nikki so fucking much. There are only two bands in the world were I love the bass player and drummer more than the lead singer or guitarist. That is Motley Crue and Black Veil Brides.

Anywho, The Dirt got me thinking about doing a fanfiction about Motley Crue. This'll be based in the early days of the band so a lot of sex, drugs and rock n roll. I'm still debating on if the main female character will be a stripper/groupie or journalist. I'm leaning towards journalist. A journalist that doesn't put up with Nikki's bullshit. The title will either be Animal in Me or Hell on High Heels.

So be on the lookout, I guess.

I'm going to go and play around in photoshop for a bit. maybe make the story banner.
April 4th, 2019 at 02:51am