Blog #1 - a Thanks Letter for Mibba - Preliminary - Part 1 / 3

Dear Mibbans:

I am here to just want to say, I ...

"What are you doing!?" an inner voice, doubtfully, always appears, when I decide to do something new.

"I am writing a thanks letter for my dear Mibbans, to say thanks and show the appreciation." I reply.

"I know they are all nice and helpful to you, and they are some of the smartest, but you can't do that right now." She softens down her voice.

"..." I am waiting.

"You still don't know how to write, and still feel difficult to express, you even spell wrong your own first name sometimes and it just has three letters, for God's sake." She continues.

"Yes, you're right, I don't, I am still learning." I agree.

"Don't do it then, don't write this thanks letter, waiting for some other time, when you get ready." She comforts.

"But, when? when am I supposed to do it? how would I know that? would it have a sign that tells?" I ask.

"..." She is silent.

"That is what I thought, there would never be having that time, a right time." I claim.

Ooh, by the way, she is the other side of me, and she is a woman, why?, because she is just like my mom, "be careful!", "don't do this, don't do that!", "this girl is a bad influence.", "you look awful, you should take a bit more care.", etc.

I call her "Miss Nagative", she likes the name, and she doesn't what it means.

Even though sometimes She is annoying, but she's always there when I need someone, she's saved my life, protected me from danger and bad people, made me healthier and more positive. So I trust her.

But this time, I better differ, she is right about my skills, but I am not writing this letter with my mind and be rational, but with my heart and be spiritual.

( To be Continued ... )
April 9th, 2019 at 06:38am