Iron Man Calls For Mibba Avengers! (AKA Hina's Mibba Related Recc Blog!)

I know, the title is kinda silly xD But this is a Mibba-related recc blog so here we go!

Mibbians
VixL (I DUB THEE ROGUE ALTHOUG SHE ISN'T AN OFFICIAL AVENGERS BUT IDC!)
valentines. (Molly, I dub you the Black Widow of Mibba cause she kicks ass and she's awesome and you are too!)
AngelicWasteland; (Mandy would be Iron (Wo)man but I'm already Iron Man so I dub you Hawkeye who is just as awesome as you are (that and I can totally see you sniping out the enemies with a bow and arrow!)
nearly witches. (Of course we can't have Mibba Avengers without our very own Captain America! Yes, Vic, you're the Captain America of this team!)
brittt (Ooooo Iron Man can't be Iron Man without Bruce Banner aka the Hulk. No, not saying Brittt's a monster but Bruce Banner is really passionate and really loyal to his friends and well, Brittt is a perfect fit for being the smart and loyal friend role!)

Stories
Just a quick note, I haven't read anything in a while so these reccs maybe stories I've recced before but it's fine because stories still need some love~!
Tainted Divnity
To Guide Me Back Home
The Trajectory of Planes
The Trace of Innocence on the Pillowcase
Sacrifice

Poems
Red Roses, White Horses
Kmart Quality
Dat Ass
Lost in Time
Fairy

And while i'm at this whole reccing business, you all should join the April Activity Challenge here and the Mibba Revival Challenge here!

With that said and done, check all of these mibbians, stories, and poems because they deserve lots of love! Iron Man out!
Image
April 12th, 2019 at 10:24pm