Meet Zahra Razali - A Dare Blog

Hi all,

I'm here to complete a dare from Molly, which you can find here. I know I'm 4 days late but I have my reasons. Lol! But anyway, here goes!

The character I chose is from a story I haven't yet posted here since I'm still in the planning stage. But since she's my latest project, I think it's time for me to introduce her to y'all. Here's the link to the story page.

ps: Questions in bold, answers in italic.

First thing first, what's your name?
My name is Zahra Razali.

Do you have a cat? How many cats do you have? Do you wish you were a cat? How many litter boxes do you have? Do you clean the litter boxes every day? Or does your maid clean the litter boxes?
I wish I have a cat or two or more. But my landlord has a strict no pets policy in our building so sadly I can't be the crazy cat lady I've always aspired to be.

Do you like to cook? Do you use recipes or make up your own recipes? Do you eat out every night?
I can cook but I prefer not to if I can help it. Usually, I would stop at some restaurants or fast food joints for take aways after work. McDonald's probably can hire me as their spokesperson by how many days a week I've driven through their drive-through.

Do you put both socks on first, or one sock, one shoe?
Both socks on first, then the shoes.

Do you pick your nose?
Who doesn't?

What is your earliest memory?
It was a wedding, I cannot remember whose. I was wearing a blue gown with this huge, puffy skirt. I was with my dad, eating cake.

Do you hold the door open for the person behind you or do you let it go and slam in their face?
I can proudly say my parents did teach me manners so yeah, I hold the door for people.

If your boss asked you to cheat on your invoice and bill your client for extra hours, would you do it?
No. He may be my boss but I take pride in what I do. So I don't cheat.

On Monday morning, are you excited to go to work, or are you sad?
I'm already planning for the next weekend.

Do you honk at the car in front of you if they didn’t see the light turn green?
No. Because I will be the one not realizing the light has turned green and gotten honked.

What is your greatest fear?
I try to seem like this independent woman who doesn't need a man in her life, who can be alone and thrive in her career. But in all honesty, the reason I haven't been in any relationships in my adult life is because I'm scared of not being enough. What if I dated someone and then one day he realized that I'm not what he wants? So it's better if I don't even try. I wouldn't get hurt if I haven't been in a relationship to begin with, right?
Okay.

That's all for this blog.

See you all later next time! Bye!

xxLina
April 13th, 2019 at 04:27pm