Red Wine and Writing.

Okay so I'm about do to something I haven't done in awhile. I'm about to drink and write. When I did do this, I got pretty okay results. No spelling mistakes and grammar was okay. But I was able to actually be creative and write things I wouldn't normally write.

So I bought a bottle of red wine and whipped cream vodka so I'm going to be drinking and writing. I'm going to be working on two different stories. One of them is a Ville Valo of HIM fanfiction titled, Gone with the Sin and I'll be working on my Nikki Sixx of Motley Crue fanfiction titled, Animal in Me. So be on the look out for those fanfics. These are the two fanfics I'm gonna be focusing on for a bit. Because have you seen those men? Gorgeous!

Image
Image

This blog was just me putting off writing. So I'm going to go make myself another drink, which probably wont end well. Because this'll be my 2nd red wine and whipped cream vodka drink. But this'll be my 4th alcoholic drink. I had two drinks called Pair of Jacks, which has two different types of Jack Daniels in it so that drink already caused a buzz. So yea, I'll be interested in seeing what I come up with when it comes to my next chapters of Gone with the Sin and Animal in Me.

Or I might end up saying fuck it and just play Sims 4 instead.
April 21st, 2019 at 01:42am