Unsent Letter: YH (4.21.19)

I think about you a lot to be honest. I watch your instagram, and keep up with your snapchat. I got a pressure cooker and have been meaning to send you a snap about "upgrading my cooking skills", but I haven't gotten around to it. I see you traveling, and living life, and I'm pretty sure you work at google. I'm really happy for you and I really hope you enjoy what you're doing. You're honestly one of the people who has changed my life the most. Hanging out with you and becoming your friend (if we are) helped me rediscover my love and passion for Disney, and has pushed me to also find what makes me happy, to be happy doing things I want to do by myself, and to step out of my comfort zone. I appreciate you in so many more ways than I've shown, in so many more ways you can imagine, and so much more than that $5 disney postcard I bought you as a going away present. I don't really know if you like letters, or if you liked hanging out, and I feel really bad and disappointed that things didn't end on a great note. You graduated, and that was kind of it. You're honestly an amazing person with so much ability, talent, and passion for life. Meeting you has made me want to meet more people like you, because you know how to be happy, even if you don't know what you want in life, or where you might end up. Not afraid of the unknown, but embracing life and taking each moment by itself in its true essence, as life should be experienced. Something I learned, only when I had met and talked with you. I hope you're doing well. I wish we kept in touch.
April 22nd, 2019 at 02:26am