Antisocial

I never used to be this way. I used to want to be able to make friends with people. But I think all that changes when you are constantly being fucked over. So I kind of feel bad when my boyfriend goes out to hang out with this dude he met at the lake and I just want nothing to do with it. We've tried to make friends with a couple in the past but her boyfriend was at work one day when we were hanging out with her and he got jealous over it. Which makes no sense, but whatever. So it was really after that, that I just stepped back.

That and the fact that my ex-best friend of several years turned out to be a backstabber. Let me tell you, it took me to meeting my boyfriend that she was never truly my friend to begin with. You know how bad that hurt? And the fact that I was that naive blows my mind. I still haven't gotten over that, and now shes best friends with this girl that I was also friends with who also fucked me over and stole from me. and now these two, who don't even like each other, who talk shit about each other, are now the best of friends and STILL talking about me on facebook. you'd think by now they would have something better to do, right? But those two are the main reasons why I can't let my guard down.

I know not everyone is like those two, but I just went through so much that I can't bare to do it again. So I don't have any friends besides my boyfriend. I'm hoping that once he starts hanging out with this guy more, that i'll be fine.

Sorry for the rant, but this needed to get out of my system. I think the hardest part about knowing people are still talking about you on facebook, is being the bigger person and not saying anything. I so bad want to say something, but what would that do? It would turn into a neverending battle, and it's just not worth fighting with anymore.

Both of them will get their karma while I'll be out living my best life.
April 27th, 2019 at 01:57am