Two New Beautiful Notebooks + A New Prologue/First Chapter for Clarity?

Oh my god, my hand is hurting, Mibba, well it was just a few minutes ago when I was writing in two new adorable and cute (also cool) looking notebooks my aunt had bought me when we were at Wal-Mart a few hours ago.
Image
Ignore the part of my computer screen that got caught in my camera's way (Actually that couldn't be helped LMAO). But yeah I saw the llama notebook was like, "No probllama sounds like a Tony Stark saying, LOL," so I started writing/doing a rewrite of the original prologue/first chapter I had of Clarity a few years ago (one where Tony was all bored sitting in his lab/work area, balancing a pen(cil) on his nose before ignoring Jarvis's warning of Pepper being mad at him for ditching his responsibilities and just going to the night club. As for the blue notebook with the deer, I thought," HEY that looks like a majestic thing... POETRY Book?!" Yeah, my mind was all over the place at the time because while walking around Walmart I just started thinking about possible scenes for some of my currently active stories and some new story ideas that are a bit vague atm.

I apologize for the weird rambling in the above paragraph. I kinda wrote this blog to show off these two pretty notebooks because out of the five notebooks that I got today, these two are my absolute favorite although not big on pink (the llama notebook is pink, not red despite how it looks in the picture!). So yeah.

I'm halfway through the renewed prologue to Clarity, though by the time it's done, I may post it as a random little prequel one shot or something or it may turn into a slight revamp/revision of Clarity overall. I haven't decided yet. But hey, At least I'm working on something and that counts for something, right?

See you all later!

-Hina
April 29th, 2019 at 04:02am