Graduation

Hey, y'all!

So...I graduated today. And tomorrow, technically. Idk how popular it is but at my university, they do department graduations for people in that major then a university-wide one where you don't walk but the president and someone semi-to-famous famous gives a speech.

I'm currently in my university apartment for the last time ever. I walked, went to eat with my family (in this case my mom, aunt, brother, boyfriend, and two friends), and I'm in my very empty on-campus apartment for the night. Like nothing is in the room but all the stuff I brought with me to get ready tomorrow and go to my hometown tomorrow, the sheets, and a trash bag lol.

And it's like...I'm very happy and very sad at the same time.

I'm probably sad because I'm here and going to my hometown tomorrow and my boyfriend is on his way to his hometown tomorrow and I'm gonna miss him lol. But it's only gonna be like 2 weeks or less.

And I'm happy cause like I graduated! 4 years, on time, no honors but I'm not flunking either. Actually, super funny, I think I'll get honors AFTER I graduate cause my grades this last semester/year was really good.

I have a job lined up that I start in June. I'll be independent in all the ways a person can be.

Idk. I'm just midkey in my feelings lol. This chapter of my life is really closing and it completely transformed my life and each year has made me an entirely different person.

I'm sad to see it go but excited for whats next.

Congrats to everything who is graduating this year and hope everyone is having an amazing weekend/month.

See ya in the next blog before I get all in my feelings lol.
May 19th, 2019 at 01:07am