Songs I'm Currently Obsessing Over.

I posted a blog a bit ago going over my favorite songs. But now this blog is going to be about the songs I'm currently obsessing over. They may be old songs or new songs. They are just songs I'm currently listening to on loop. After this blog I'll probably work on writing some.

Okay onto the music.

Mama Forgive Me by Porcelain Black- I've loved Porcelain since her Porcelain and the Tramp days. This song reminds me so much of those days, it's crazy. The growls, the lyrics; everything is just amazing. I get in my moods when it comes to this song. I can go years without listening to it then listen to it constantly.

Devil with Angel Eyes by Royal Bliss- I don't know what it is about this song but I seriously can't stop listening to it. The music itself is awesome and I just love the lyrics. And his voice is like velvet. And if you read my Douglas Booth story, Starry Eyes, this is what I think I might have be Doug's and Nikki's song.

Sangria by Saara- As a youtuber, I love Saara. I started watching her after watching her shave her hair off. Fun fact, that video inspired my mom to finally shave her head which has been on her bucket list for awhile. But anyway. This song is just oozing summertime vibes and damn it makes me want a drink in my hand and my ass in the sand.

Hello, I Love You by The Doors.- Not a shocker. If you know me, you know I love The Doors. Fuck, one of my cats is named after Jim Morrison. I'm also getting Hello, I Love You tattooed onto my body at one point. This is my FAVORITE song by The Doors.

The Show Must Go On by Queen- I've seriously been have binge moments when it comes to this song. I don't think I can go a day without listen to it. I just love this song so much. And I love it even more because Brian May didn't think Freddie Mercury could actually perform this song. Because this song was recorded in the height of Freddie's illness. But in typical Freddie style, he took a shot of vodka and said "Fuck it, darling" and killed the song.

Me Against the Devil by The Relentless-American Satan is a problem in my life. Ugh. Damn you Biersack. I get to stare at his pretty face and hear Remington Leith's voice. UNF! Heaven. Also Ben Bruce isn't bad to look at either.

and of course

The Dirt by Motley Crue ft MGK- yea I'm not going to explain this song... lol
May 22nd, 2019 at 11:25pm