Unsent Letter: AKP (5.29.19)

I hate myself for feeling the way I do about you. Going to Disney with you was amazing. It was like spending a whole day at my favorite place with my best friend. I wasn't nervous, anxious, or uncomfortable. It was a day of pure bliss, and pure comfort. I wasn't worried about anything, except being happy, and you being happy. Probably one of the highlights of my life. It was great. On the car ride back, you asked what my favorite thing about my relationship was, and we both answered. On the contrary, I asked what part of the relationship you most struggle with. You delved deeper than I expected. You talked about my friend with the needs and wants list, and how he wasn't meeting all your needs. I was shook. I was changed. The things you listed, I felt like I had.

You came over the other day to bake some mini cheesecake cups. You opened up a pack of glowsticks, and the look on your face of pure happiness made my heart melt. I was so happy in that moment. Playing the uke with glowsticks was a highlight. I know I'm screwed. I hate that I think I love you. My heart dropped when I saw you changed your prof pic to one with your bf. Something's wrong with me. You're my best friend, and I don't want that to change.
May 30th, 2019 at 08:06am