#28 - Signs You Are Going to Be a Great Writer(12) - Believe In Yourself

Why does someone always doubt herself?

She is an amazing creature.

She has hundred billions of neurons in her brain and she can think faster than any computer in the world.

Her mind is a creative genius which can create an enormous amount of things in her imagination.

She has a great capacity for perceiving. She can distinguish one specific color from thousands in almost a millisecond and she can detect other people's inner feelings by just taking a peek at their faces.

She has a beautiful voice which could take people's breath away.

She has sensitive ears which could listen music and other people's voices.

She can talk and ask questions.

She can learn, experiment and improve.

She has everything she need to bring her to the greatest but she just uses very little of them.

Even worse, she looks short of herself. She would tell you that she is not creative, imaginative and wise. She complains why life is so unfair and leaves her big fortune in dust.

Great writers do the opposite.

They believe in themselves and know they have just used very little of their potential.

They trust their judgment and intuition.

They spend most of their time to learn and practice.

They make mistakes, fall down and even heart-breaking but they always believe that they are already equipped with the best traits and they would do better next time.

Eventually they achieve their full potential in their writing life.

**

There are some questions for you.

Do you think you are a genius?

What trait do you think you are lacking to be a great writer? How would you acquire it?

What would do you next time when you doubt yourself?

**

Thanks again and you guys are so great.

Be happy and be a believer!
May 30th, 2019 at 08:47am