College Is Expensive

So, I'm pretty sure in my last blog I mentioned that I was going back to school. I'm majoring in Criminal Justice and doing it online. But I think it's ridiculous how expensive it costs to go to school. Most of it was covered by pell grants, and what not. but theres 3500 leftover and I DO NOT WANT TO TAKE OUT A LOAN. I'm already 4 grand in the hole from when I tried going to college a couple years ago. i don't want it to pile up but it's like I dont have a choice.

My boyfriend doesn't want me taking out loans for school, but I don't think he understands that to go back to college, you need to take out some sort of loan to afford it. And trying to explain that to him is impossible without him getting anxious about it.

Ive been working with a career center, and apparently there is 5,000 in training funds that should HOPEFULLY cover the rest that is owed. i really don't want to apply for a loan and i'm hoping that I can avoid that, then my year will be all set. But I have until June 29th to apply for loans so I'm not going to stress about it too much. If I have to get a loan, then that's what I gotta do. Sometimes there is no avoiding it.

Sorry I haven't been writing, I just have no inspiration. I do have a new story page up but I'm not sure when that Will be posted.

Also, I bought the latest version of Microsoft Office only to find out i get Microsoft 365 free since i'm in college. so I'm kind of annoyed that I spent $190 last year when I didn't have to. But that's life.

Hope everyone is well! I'm going to try not to stress out too much over this college situation. Orientation begins tomorrow, then I officially start on Tuesday!
May 30th, 2019 at 08:34pm