#30 - Happy June! + New Plan

Happy June everyone!

Hope you guys had a great May!

Last month, in May, I've started a series called "Signs You Are Going to Be a Great Writer" and received a lot of help and feedback.

You guys have been so supportive and encouraging, I am so thankful, this is why I love Mibba, it's a great community for people who are creative and passionate about writing.

This series is so important to me, I've learned enormous things as I am writing it. It still open and I will continue this series.

While I was making this series, I found so many things I was lacking. There are two of them.

First, although I had lots of ideas and a very vivid imagination, I had been struggling to find appropriate ways to bring them out, sometimes I thought I knew something, but when I was ready to write about it, I got stuck, it was so simple and natural in my mind but it was so difficult to express it in words. It was so frustrated and even frightening.

Second, like some of you have been experiencing, I found my vocabulary was not big enough, most of things and concepts in my mind I couldn't find associated words or phrases, it was bad and really hurting my writings.

So, to overcome these two difficulties or obstacles, I have decided to make a series called "Background Knowledge / Vocabulary", I am still not sure what exactly this series should include and how I present it, if you guys are interested, leave comments or send messages to me.

Alright, I think that is all for the first day of June.

Thanks you guys so much and have a great writing life!

^
June 1st, 2019 at 06:47am