Weekly Music Blog?

I'm thinking about doing a weekly music blog talking about whatever music fits the theme of the week. I mean it could be a good thing right? You guys could get into new music you may not have even knew existed? I'm not saying my taste in music is amazing or anything but I listen to everything so I have a wide range of musical tastes.

The blog will be something I post on Sundays.

First theme is : Songs I'd like to base stories off of.

Drunk Enough by Angels Fall- This is the first song I thought of when thinking about this theme. I would seriously love to write a story based off of this song. It's so heartfelt and sad and ugh, I need to write a story based off this song. I'm thinking most likely will be an Ashley Purdy story if I do this. Maybe a sequel or a story I'm writing or just it's only start. Who knows?

Play with Fire by Sam Tinnesz ft Yacht Money- This song actually inspired me to actually write a story I'm currently trying to work on called Play with Fire. It's a mafia and drug cartel story! And I don't know why but I abso-freaking-lutely love the line Hail to the King and Queen of the Ruckus. I don't know why I love that song.

Fake Love by Cemetery Sun- This is another story that has inspired me to write my newest Ashley Purdy fanfic of the same title. The story itself is about a fake romance to promote a tour that both Ashley and Jezebel (the female love interest) are about to start. Cliche I know, sorry not sorry.

Louisville Slugger by Have Nots- This song has inspired many many stories of various title but most recently my Zacky V fanfic of the same title. I know I said this was going to be about songs that I want to write based off of and not the ones I have. Sorry.

Mama Forgive Me by Porcelain Black- I can picture this being another Ashley Purdy fanfic or maybe someone that is someone you clearly can not bring home to mom or dad. But for my mind, it's gonna be Ash. Ash always wins out in my head.

Home by Egypt Central- I'm 95% sure I wrote a Zacky V oneshot based off this song back in my Quizilla days. I'm not sure. But this song is right up there with Drunk Enough, it's just a song that's heartfelt and sad and it makes me want to write something about the guy (or twist it up, the girl) royally fucking up and wanting their partner back after cheating on them or something like that.

What musically theme would you like to see next? My favorite songs from my scene kid days or favorite songs from the 80's? 90's? Favorite songs by one certain artist? If that's your vote, what artist would you like to see?
June 3rd, 2019 at 03:03am