Favorite Songs: Black Veil Brides and HIM Edition.

I didn't post my weekly music blog last Sunday because I spent time with the kitten I'm fostering. He's an adorable little orange male kitten and I've been calling him Phoenix. He's adorable and sweet and if you are following me on instagram, you've seen pictures.

So to make up for not posting that weeks blog, I'm doing two of them in this blog. Both of these themes were requested by PhenoBarbiDoll. The themes are my Top 6 Favorite songs by Black Veil Brides and HIM. I can easily narrow down my favorite Black Veil Brides songs.. HIM not so much. So Let's just get to it. Black Veil Brides will be done first.

Black Veil Brides
1) Knives and Pens (acoustic version)- I love the original version but acoustic is my all time favorite. Andy's voice is just so fucking beautiful on it. Fun story is me and my cousin were at the mall and we listened to this version at Hot Topic and both of us just started bawling our eyes out. Damn you Andrew, your voice is just perfection on this song.

2)Lost it All- Listen to this song at 3am and you might understand why I love this song so much. Whenever I get a new cd, I try and listen to it sleep deprived because I feel more vulnerable and able to understand the song more. This song just hits home to me for some reason. I'll always have a special place in my heart for this song.

3) Saviour- Fun fact, my cat's name is inspired by my love for this song. His full name is Crue Saviour. Anyway, sorry not sorry about this being the 3rd ballad/acoustic song on the list. Not my fault ballads bring out Andy's voice and makes me love him.

4)Rebel Love Song- This one is the actual music video and can I say how much I miss the war paint? Because I do. I didn't think I'd miss it but I do. Can they bring it back? Like not full blown, just a little bit? Ashley wanted to keep it. Andy didn't. Again, damn you Andrew! Song wise. I love the lyrics and the music and everything.

5)The Mortician's Daughter- I feel like every favorite Black Veil Brides list would be incomplete without this song. Again, Andy's voice is just amazing on it and it pulls at the heartstrings. Fun fact, my first Andy fanfic was titled after this song. And I still have it posted on here too.

6)Coffin- This is such an inspirational song and I'm living for it. Plus I love the music video. I love how everyone but Andy is channeling Nikki Sixx with their hair. I listen to this song when I'm feeling down and it psychs me up. I actually need to listen to this song more.

HIM If you like I can do a part two. Because let's face it, it's going to be hard for me to narrow this song to just six songs.

1)Wings of a Butterfly- This list would be incomplete without this song. This is my all time favorite song by HIM and it's the inspiration for the tattoo on top of my left foot. This song just brings me so much joy.

2)Poison Girl- This is my best friend's favorite song so whenever I listen to it, I think of her. So whenever I miss her (we live in different states), I'll listen to this song. I was so happy they played this when I saw them in concert and I was able to go live on Facebook so she could see it too.

3)Gone with the Sin- Ville's voice is just fucking velvet on this song. It should be a sin to sound like him. This song literally gives me the chills whenever I listen to it.

4)Drunk on Shadows- "Drunk on shadows and lost in a lie" is my favorite line. I want this tattooed on my body. This line alone is the reason why I love this song.

5)Join Me in Death- Another song I feel like should always be on a HIM song list. Why do they make just awesome music?

6)Funeral of Hearts- I'll never be able to listen to this song again without getting teary eyed. Aside from their encore songs, this was the last song HIM played on their final tour. It was just so fucking fitting.
June 16th, 2019 at 10:28pm