Sims 4 Island Living.

I've been loving Sims 4 Island Living. The graphics are amazing. The mermaids are awesome and the fact you can befriend a dolphin is just beyond words. I've been wanting to a do a tiny sims 4 blog that focuses on island living. And also maybe drugs.

I've been wanting to do something that focuses mainly on Basemental's mod. I love that mod so much. My current household is dabbling in drug dealing as well as growing and I really want to do a household that's living off the grid and makes their money selling drugs and maybe painting. But mostly drugs.

I want this sim to be basically a hippie. I want to focus on growing and dealing weed and maybe shrooms. I want to focus on the wellness skill and interactions. My only issue is going to be clothing. I don't have many bright and flowing clothing for my Sim. I have a lot of dark CC. But I could just keep it that way. She could be a dark hippie.

I'm honestly just wanting to make tiny homes and beach shacks. I made a couple cute houses and I'm actually proud of them.

Image
Image
Image
Image
(yes she's sunbathing in the nude)
Image
(the bubbles get switched to weed with the drug mod)
Image
Image

Would any of you want to know how I do with the whole living off the grid thing? I really should make a tumblr just for Sims 4 stuff.
July 14th, 2019 at 04:33pm