My Favorite Cartoon Characters (#1)

1.) I restarted rewatching the 2012 TMNT reboot and I remember how much I loved it! Donatello has been my favorite turtle for a while thanks to this reboot (And not just because Rob Paulsen voices him)! When the first episode aired and I watched it, I found Donnie to be absolutely adorable. I always feel bad when his brothers make him shut up when he tries explaining something scientific or when he gets made fun of for his nerdiness, which i actually find quite charming.

2.) As I started watching Animaniacs, It was quite hard to choos a favorite Warner. Over time, though, Yakko ended up being my favorite. Between the “Hello Nurse!” Thing the warners do, the Nations of the World song, or just him being a hilarious smart alleck older brother, SOMETHING made him stand out to me.

3.) Steven Universe is a great show as well. Garnet was the gem to stick out most, making her my favorite. Her design was pretty different for a cartoon character, seeing how different she was made me think of me to be honest. I’m nothing like my family, I have different interests and I’m glad to be me!

Thanks for reading about my cartoon interests! I hope you all find these characters as neat as I do or at least attempt to! ;P

~Tera <3
July 19th, 2019 at 05:56am