Grey Anatomy Blog

So my previous blog I told everyone I had just gotten into Grey's Anatomy. I've been watching for just over a month and am somewhere in Season 10. Now, in terms of binge watching I'm not rolling through it super fast but when you take into consideration I'm also have 3 kids- I'm rocking it.

Now, to start. I only started Grey's because I wanted a medical drama to watch and everyone always says how amazing it is but honestly, I wasn't expecting such greatness. Im so emotionally invested in this show I can't stop. I can't stop watching. I can't stop crying. I can't stop loving these characters who I know are going to die.

Now here come the spoilers so go away if you don't want me to ruin it for you.

I really liked George starting out, from the very beginning. Not in a "He's so cute" type of way but in the "He reminds me of my brother" type of way. When he died, I cried for the next six episodes.
Image

Now, when Mark and Lexi died it gutted me. Like, the whole McDreamy and McSteamy thing never got me. I have always been a McSteamy girl and when him and Lexi got together I was so happy. I thought they were prefect for one another.

AND THEN THEY DIED TOGETHER!
Image

So thankfully there haven't been any more deaths since then and now as I opened my laptop to write this the below scene happened and I literally Laughed Out Loud.

Image
Image

MEREDITH AND CALLIE KISSED! In a no-thought-wasn't-thinking type of way. The type of way where you're in 4th grade and call your teacher mom, or the way the ticket taker at the movies tells you "enjoy your movie" and you reply "You too!" And then Callie called Meredith her sister wife.

Ok, so for now, I'll leave it at that. Next blog I'll talk about a different topic than deaths.
July 20th, 2019 at 05:41am