Old Tumblr Banners and Graphics

So it's my day off and instead of working on writing I'm going through my Tumblr and looking at the graphics and banners I've done over the years. I'm honestly looking for an old banner I made years ago for ab Alex Varkatzas and M Shadows love triangle story. But I haven't found that yet but I have found a lot of old banners and I figured I can show you guys these gems.

I love going through my Tumblr because it honestly shows me the different fandoms I have been in over the years. I'm currently in 2013 and I'm seeing a ton of Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Doctor Who, Avengers and The Mortal Instruments (mainly the movie The City of Bones). Ah, the amount of times I'm seeing Jamie Campbell Bower's face is amazing. He'll always and forever be my Jace Herondale.

Anyway, here are banners I've done in the year 2013 (at least the ones that made it on tumblr!) I'll probably go through 2014 and newer at a later date. OR maybe after a shower. If you wish to follow me on tumblr my username is american-satanxx.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
(i wish i could recreate this one)
Image
(this is supposed to be for Jace and Jonathan TMI fans would under)
Image
(this was supposed to be for a Captain Hook series I'm working on. I still have the first two parts of the series up)
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Part of me wants to go through my tumblr and take the graphics that has had the most notes and recreate them. That'll be interesting, wouldn't it?

Thoughts?

If you see a banner you like, you may take it. I seriously have no use for any of these pictures.
July 25th, 2019 at 12:02am