Tumblr Stuff Part Two

This'll probably be the last blog about my old tumblr graphics because I think I went really far back. I did find the banner I was looking for by the way. I also found "zombie" edits of 3 members of Black Veil Brides. I did eventually find my post that has all of them, I just didn't save my Jinxx and CC ones because I didn't think they were that good. Fun fact, my post for the BVB Zombie edits has the most notes I have ever gotten on something. I think It's currently at almost 300. And that was for a blog I did on tumblr. It was a zombie apocalypse tip blog. I have a few of those tips saved. I was -hell still am- obsessed with Zombieland and it really showed.

So let me just start posting those pictures.

Image
this was the banner I was looking for. lol

Image
Image
there will be a ton of BVB stuff
Image
Image
this banner is so fucking old. Like myspace graphic site old.
Image
With the amount of andy graphics I've done, you'd think he was my favorite member.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
This might be my favorite Once Upon a Time edit I have ever done.
Image
Image
This might have been the newest thing I uploaded. I just forgot to add it to my other blog.

All those zombie edits make me want to write an apocalypse story now. lol. I have like two started.
July 30th, 2019 at 11:33pm