Chasing the Enemy Sequel//Graphics!

So about a month or so ago, I posted a little drabble on here called, Chasing the Enemy. I got a book from Five Below called Write the Story. They give you a bunch of prompts and you have to use all the words they give you; that's the challenge. And I loved how Chasing the Enemy turned out which is why I posted it on here. And when I did post it on here, I mentioned that his would be so cool if I turned it into a full blown story. And the lovely people that commented on it, agreed. And for the past month, I debated on turning this into a full fledge story. I had ideas for an original story and a Supernatural fanfiction. I'm currently rewatching older seasons of Supernatural so yea...the fanfiction idea is what I'm running with. Hellfire is the title and it's going to take place before Dean sells his soul or after; not still not sure yet. Only thing I'm sure of when it comes to timeline, it's going to be before season 5.

So like I posted last night, I've been messing around with photoshop. I'm currently remaking most of the banners of stories I want to work on but can't because the banner has the stupid photobucket watermark on it. If you want banner for either a story or a blog header, let me know. I'm almost thinking about doing aesthetics for some of my stories as well. I'm just in the mood to mess around with stuff.

So here is what I've been doing the last couple days.

Image
Image
Image
Image
(i really like this, i might do more)
Image
Image
(this is for a zombie apocalypse story I'm going to work on again)

So yea, I'm bored. I should be writing but photoshop is calling me. So I'm going back to that as I think of how I want the first chapter of Hellfire to go.

PEACE!
August 2nd, 2019 at 07:45pm