Mibba Issues / Stories / Asian Drama

Hello everyone, how have you been?

It's been a while since I wrote something. Those of you who know me from when I was XXXataktoulaXXX in here, know that I used to post a bunch of stuff and I was active on a daily basis. Haven't been like that for a long while. It's been around three years, but I'm trying to find it in me to actually start again with all my stories. Wish me luck! I hope I can get motivated enough to work on them.

On another note, what have you guys been doing in here lately? Activities? Stories? Drop by your links of whatever you're writing, or reading, something you'd like to discuss or show me?

Also, which ones of you changed your usernames from when I was ''active'' in here?

Are there any new users who'd like to drop by my profile and say hello? Please do! I'm talkative and I don't bite. I promise. ::smile:

_____________________________________________________

About the mibba issues... I was trying to get into the blog section and sea what blog entries have been posted and it shows me blog entries from 12 years ago. What's wrong with that? Do you guys have the same problem or is it just me?

____________________________________________________

I watched a new drama series called ''Moon Lovers Scarlet Moon Ryeo'' and I loved it. I liked it so much that I'm trying to find something similar to watch. Anything you'd like to recommend me similar to this? Or a drama series you guys enjoyed? Hit me up with your recommendations.

That's all for now, bye.
August 4th, 2019 at 09:41pm