So I Went Back

In a previous blog I had described my issues with my job toward the end of it. Well I went back. I was asked sometime at the beginning of July if I would be interested in watching the little one again. My cousin really wanted to go back to work. Up until I was asked anytime I had been with them she would mention that she never realized exactly what my day was like until she started doing it.

And in some cases when parents work and aren’t the ones taking care of their kids(I’m not knocking anyone who is a working parent) they don’t know how hard it can be for someone who is. Because you have to in essence parent them how their parents would do it. So they have consistency in their lives no matter who has them.

I had been asked by my dad for a lady he works with earlier if I would be interested in watching her son when he was born(sometime in Nov). I had agreed to meet her but that didn’t pan out so my only options for work were fast food and retail. With my anxiety as of late neither sounded appealing to me. So when she asked I jumped at it.

I really had hope to get a vacation in before I went back to work(whatever it was going to be) but sadly I didn’t have the funds to do so. But I would love to take one as soon as I know I have some time off to do so. I adulted a couple of weeks ago and finally got a bank account(I don’t know why I kept putting it off) which means I will be saving some of my paychecks.

Yesterday was my first official day back but I had been coming over since last Monday. Hopefully I won’t be as stressed as I was last time now that one of them knows exactly how hard it is.

~Vixyn
August 6th, 2019 at 08:48pm