La Reina, Selena

Me encanta la musica, y voz, de Selena Quintanila-Perez. Ella es La Reina de Tejano por siempre. Descanse en paz y te extrano, mi reina. La musica de Selena es mi educacion en espanol.

4/16/1971-5/31/1995
____________________________________________________________________________________
Also a massive middle finger to anyone with anything positive to say about the devil in a nurse outfit known as Yolanda Saldivar. That witch is the pure epitome of evil. It is aggravating so many people like Yolanda are alive and breathing while someone as loved as Selena was murdered-and so brutally. This innocent, 23 year old woman was shot in the back and bled to death-and she mainly bled to death because she ran so far so fast. Yolanda Saldivar is an evil, bloodthirsty murderer and I hope she spends the rest of her life in jail for theft, the three failed attempts on Selena's life and the obviously successful 4th attempt. Selena's whole story just makes me so f*cking angry at how she suffered.

Guns do not go off on accident. Unless you happen to have one and someone taps you on the shoulder, and you get jumpy-that is the only somewhat explainable time. Anyways, I could go on but I wanted to show respect to my favorite female solo artist who also happens to make me feel closer to the paternal side of my family.

Otra vez: Descanse en paz, la Reina.
August 11th, 2019 at 08:21am