Update & Fangirl Thirst

Helllooooooooo

I disappeared for the entire summer. And this site is broken.

I actually popped in when this site was first announcing the issue....idk if I should be surprised if it's still broken.

I mean like...Dujo sees the money get taken out of his account every year or month or whatever. Somebody paying that coin to keep this site operating,

Idk, man. I really don't know.

Anyway, hi. I became an adult this summer and it sucked my soul.

I like my job for the most part. Great benefits, great people, cool pay. I would love to get paid more tbh who doesn't?!?! but it pays the bills and feeds my acute shopaholic-ism so eh.

I feel like I did so much and so little this summer. I worked a lot, but most of my weekends were busy. Went to Aruba as y'all know so I had that one getaway vacation.

All in all I guess a pretty solid summer.

Not looking forward to paying student loans. At all. But that's not the point of the blog.

Is there even a point to this blog? I guess it's to tell all 5 of you guys I'm alive and I really want Kenny Omega fanfiction.

I use to watch wrestling for a bit as a kid and I fell hella out of it but my boyfriend started to watch it heavily since Wrestlemania and we've been following the new promotion AEW and...Kenny Omega is kinda cute.

Image

Do I have a type? I think I have a type.

Anyway I really want more fanfiction and they're really hard to find and I'm SUPER close to just writing the kind of fanfiction I want my DAMN SELF but I'm not the up to date w/ wrestling so I may not be good at it.

Plus I haven't written fanfiction in like forever...but I need it.

If you see me post a new story that will probably be it lol don't judge me.

Anyway, mibba is dead so no one will probably read it anyway. Or not? idk

See ya in the next blog.
August 29th, 2019 at 03:41am