Halloween Story!?

Every year I try and have a "Halloween" story. It's not necessarily a story surrounding the holiday but a story of the supernatural vibe. Usually I'll start a story and never update it. And last year I had a plan on taking an older story and working on it again. And I think I'm going to do that again this year. Hopefully this year I won't fall ill like last year. And since one month is not enough to celebrate supernatural stories, I'm going to start this next month. I'm going to try and take a break from working on my current fanfictions and focus on my supernatural original stories and I have a few I really want to focus on. Oddly enough most of them are vampire original fictions. I do have one Reaper on and one Werewolf one and a Witch one.. Will all of these be updated? Maybe? It honestly all depends on what the muse allows. Since I had such a shitty Halloween season last year (the appendix thing really threw a wrench in my plans completely) I kinda want to make up for it. I'm also hoping my Halloween night is a shit ton better than last year. Seriously, hardly anyone dressed up and two alcoholic drinks ruined me for the night. Not in a drunk way but in a very painful way. But this blog is a time or place to talk about my appendix or lack there of.

I'm going to link the stories below that I'm going to be attempting to update through the months of September and October. And I'll also include their long summaries. I'm also gonna have to redo a fuck ton of banners thanks to Photobucket and my old laptop crashing. So yay me!

Reap- Alyx was a normal girl... then she died.

Black Cat- Cherry Carstairs life was that of a typical 20 something year old. She lived in a shoebox apartment in Brooklyn. She worked at a record store part time and sold photography on the side all while attending school to better her life. She knew nothing of her past and didn't bother looking into it. She didn't want to think about her time before arriving at St. Francis's front door.

But when a stray black cat follows her home, things start changing for Cherry. A past she was protected from comes into light and threatens the world as she knows it...


The One You Feed- Randi comes from a long line of people that transform into wolves on the full moon; she just doesn't know it. When Randi was young her mother, a wolf herself, was killed right after she was born. Fearing for his life and his daughter's life, Randi's dad fled Seattle and moved as far away from Randi's family and family traditions.

But something happens on the eve of Randi's 25th birthday; something she can't explain. She blackouts outside a club in New York City and wakes up on the front steps of a stranger's house in Seattle. There she finds out everything she knew about her life was a lie...


Teeth-No one knows how it started originally. No one knows how it grew out of control. But the human race is on the verge of extinction and vampires have taken over.

Alejandro Santiago is the son of a powerful vampire that is in charge of various drug trades and very illegal breeding of humans in the Los Angeles area. He has the world bow at his feet and hundreds of girl dying to be his "feeder".

Acacia Bathory is a daughter of a very feared mob boss rules the drug trade and human trafficking from Las Vegas to Tijuana. The Bathory family is one of the only human families that survived the vampire outbreaks. They are an old family from old money. Acacia can do whatever she wants and no one can stop her.

These two young adults are about to get a rude awakening when their lives are put on the line and their only chance at survival is each other...


Memento Mori- She cheated death.

He wants her to pay her dues.


Penance- ma·tri·arch
ˈmātrēˌärk
noun
a woman who is the head of a family or tribe.
an older woman who is powerful within a family or organization.

vam·pire
ˈvamˌpī(ə)r
noun
1.
a corpse supposed, in European folklore, to leave its grave at night to drink the blood of the living by biting their necks with long pointed canine teeth.

pen·ance
ˈpenəns
noun
1.
voluntary self-punishment inflicted as an outward expression of repentance for having done wrong.
"he had done public penance for those hasty words"

2.
a Christian sacrament in which a member of the Church confesses sins to a priest and is given absolution.


The Vaduva family, like any old family, has a legacy. Their legacy isn't like others. Their legacy is dark, sinister and full of blood. And it all started with their matriarch, Crina....


Bloody Mary-Caity wasn't close to anyone in her family. Both of her parents died when she was young and she spent most of her life jumping from one family member to another until she was of legal age to live on her own. She doesn't know much about her family, but when she gets an inheritance from someone she hasn't seen since she was young; she realizes why everyone was tight lip about the family secret.


I'm sure my Douglas Booth fanfic will still be updated through these next two months but that's only because that is seriously the easiest thing for me to write apparently. Updating these original fictions is going to be a challenge but it's a challenge I'm willing to make. Because also this year I really want to participant in NaNoWriMo. I also want to get that 50k goal. Because the two years I tried it, I failed miserably. This year I'm going to plan and work on time management because guess what? I still work full time. And my job still kills me.

Hopefully you guys like original stories because I plan on working on them a lot. I love fanfiction but I miss working on original stuff.
August 30th, 2019 at 10:12pm