Another Day, Another Blog

To begin, I haven't been watching watching Grey's Anatomy because my son says its scary. He's 4 and even though I've explained the guts and gore are part of being a doctor who saves lives he doesn't like it SOOOO I can't watch it when hes around which means I can't watch it ever because I always have my kiddos.

I'm hoping they fix Mibba soon. I'd like to read some blogs that are new but I can't seem to find a way to get to the newest. Yeah, I can see things people on my friends or follow post but thats it. I'd like to read blogs from new people of Mibba or people I haven't met. Not that people I know are awesome but this whole thing sucks.

Anyone else think that since Dujo is MIA it wont ever get fixed? It sucks that he's gone since nothing gets done on the website.

Finally, I haven't been editing When Night Falls like I've been meaning to. Its literally sitting on my desktop but I just haven't done it. I've opened the file 1000 times but for some reason I cant bring myself to read over what I've written and make changes.

I've been drinking tonight which always brings on a creative spark so maybe I'll work on it tonight.

Now, as Im typing this my little princess is sitting next to me pretending to type on my keyboard as well. She seem soooooo fascinated by my laptop. At two years old, she is such a ham. Like literally the hammiest ham that ever hammed. And let me just brag a bit but there never has been a little girl as beautiful as she is:

Image
Image

Like look at her guys, shes BEAUTIFUL. I want to put her into baby modeling but honestly, theres such a stigma behind it so I probably never will. She's got the most beautiful blue eyes and in these pictures they're even bluer but they're usually a more steely-blue, which genetically by graphs of eye color probability were only likely happen at a 12.5% rate since her dad has hazel/green eyes and I have brown. AND she has red hair. My brother has bright red hair so I always knew it was a chance but every day it gets lighter and lighter (her hair was dark brown when she was born) and now its more of an ash/light brown color but in the sun its totally red.

Sorry had to brag on my little beauty a bit.

Now for Ethan, my handsome first born, its been a while since I've bragged on him. I just wanted to let you all know he's beautiful too but in a more boyish way. He's energetic and spunky and most of all a fucking HELL raiser. He pushes the limits and loves to get on my last nerve.

Anyways, how are my friends of Mibba doing? I miss you all so much.
September 15th, 2019 at 06:33am