UGH.

Y'all. I'm a mess right now.

I've spent the last two days thinking about writing and NaNoWriMo and Mibba and how I used to be such a goddamn endless well of inspiration and creative energy that cranked out project after project. Now, I haven't finished a project since my sophomore year of high school, and I have only won NaNoWriMo once since then. I just... UGH. Where's my inspiration and energy gone? I wish I could rediscover it.

I work in cell phone sales, so my job is literally just selling phones for Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, and a bunch of prepaid carriers (as well as international customers). It's such a hard job, really, just to encapsulate the product knowledge splitting between three carriers and like 6 smaller ones, as well as knowing about the 50+ phones I sell at any given moment. If anyone didn't know, all the hottest phones usually release in the fall (except for the Samsung Galaxy S-series, which is usually April). Today, the 11th, was the iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max launch, and it was a long ass 10.5 hour stressful shift (because my corporate structure at my job also manages to make everything 10x more difficult than it should reasonably be in any capacity). Last month was the Samsung Note10 launch, next month is the Google Pixel 4 launch. So it's just been tiring and stressful.

I just got on here and was looking around my stories for some inspo to try and see if I could think of anything new to write, and I was looking at my layouts and.... UGH. Tinypic, my image host of choice, shut down, so almost none of my layouts are functional... at all. I really don't want to take the time to fix every single one of these layouts (as almost all of them were made with original graphics I designed and created myself and no longer have copies of), but I also don't want to delete them because I don't want to lose the text files forever... so it looks like I gotta either copy and paste the entire stories to a word doc and delete them, or fix the layouts... UGH. I don't wanna deal with anythinggggggggg. Even my blog banner is gone!!!

How are you guys doing though? I miss you all!
September 21st, 2019 at 05:52am