A Memorial For Everyone I Miss

My heart is kind of in my throat as I post this. I come back and ghost through this site around once a year. Like I always do, I read back through a couple of pages in my profile comments and checked out the profiles of the people I used to talk to. Wow. I miss them so much. I am so sad that I didn't keep in contact. I don't know what it was about this website in its heyday - it stands out from every social media platform, writing site, whatever. It was just so special. Nothing else compares, even now.

This is all a shout straight into the void, but nonetheless I want it on the record.

The following is a little memorial for everybody that I have loved and admired on this website (I still love all of them).

LINK TO LIST

There are a lot more people that I can't remember the usernames of - people who probably changed them since the last time we talked, people who have disappeared. If you haven't been mentioned, it's only because I don't remember your username. It's frustrating. I know there are more people.

If you're on this list or not, please reach out to me. I miss this kind community. I miss these kind, talented people. You can find me on instagram @aeilzch and on twitter @elizaelizuh

I don't write anymore. I wish I did. Maybe I will eventually, but I've still got a lot of mental health issues that I'm struggling with and university on top of that. Yes, university. I'm a real, functioning member of society now, headed towards a real, actual future that can and will occur. My plan? Law school. What kind of lawyer? God, I don't know. I just want to do something that actually helps people. Makes some kind of difference. I don't care about making good money, I just want to feel like I'm doing something. I know there are so many less stressful methods of achieving that goal, but I'm passionate about law and the justice system and I have hope (which I know is such a weird thing to have in this day and age, what with all the climate change and corruption and my still very crippling mental illness, but y'know). I'm getting by, anyways, with life. Barely. I'm avoiding catching up on two weeks of readings in political science right now, and an essay due on Sunday. It will........ eventually be okay. I have to believe that.
September 28th, 2019 at 12:13am