Unsure

Mibba hasn't been the same since everything crashed awhile back. I haven't been as motivated to come on here as much. I miss being able to see new stories, new blogs and now it's just kind of blah. I've been thinking about writing, but who would even notice it? I could switch to Wattpad but that site just frustrates me. I like being able to customize my stories and on wattpad you can't do that. So i'm thinking that if I were to ever leave mibba, that would be it. I wouldn't switch to any other website. Nothing feels like home as much as Mibba has. But who knows, maybe in due time this will be sorted out, but i'm not holding hope.

I'm thinking about doing NaNo this year, but i'm unsure about it. If anyone wants to add me on there, go for it. I want to keep in touch with some of my mibba friends if I decide to leave.

College has been stressful. I'm just so over it at this point. Thankfully this class ends in a week and I hope to be back to normal after that. My teacher has had something against me since day 1 and I don't know why. But I definitely went from having all A's to having a C which makes me feel shitty but we all can't be perfect, right?

But anyways, hope to talk to some of you soon! maybe we should all come together and create a discord chat of some sort!
October 16th, 2019 at 10:52pm