9 Months

HI FRIENDS

It has been so damn long lol, how is everyone? I think this is the longest I've gone without posting something on here but so much has been going on, I kinda forgot about this lil website.

But also, what the heck happened to it? I heard awhile ago the server was being weird but I guess it still hasn't been fixed? How does it not drive you crazy lol I would go nuts being unable to see current stories and blogs on their pages!

But I hope you're all doing wonderful! For those who don't remember me, I'm Raveena. I used to be quite a regular on here back in college and high school when I wanted to do anything but study lol. Now I'm an adult with a job and a dog and very little time for fun things that I used to love so much :(

Although don't get me wrong, I'm still writing but just not publicly so like on here.

The last blog I wrote was 9 months ago (so like March?) and let me tell you, a lot has happened in 9 months lol. Although, mainly these last few months more so than anything. I did end up going to China back in June which was a BLAST. Easily a top trip of this year (along with Cancun and LA, we'll get to this one lol). But I kept my promise of traveling each month (except for November but we'll get to this too lmao). Let's see, I went to North Carolina, Cancun, Payson (AZ), Tucson (AZ), San Diego, Seattle, Minnesota, China, Sedona (AZ), Tucson again lol, Sedona again, New York, LA, Flagstaff, San Diego again lol, and now for December I'm back to LA and San Diego. I feel like I missed something but I can't tell lmao.

I also got promoted! You're looking at U-Haul International's youngest Buyer lol but it's been cool! Definitely something I had been working to achieve for 2 years so now I hope my career can get going after this. There was definitely a long time where I thought that I was gonna be stagnant in what I was doing. Thank fuck it's not the case anymore lmao.

In November, I moved! I used to live this suburb of Phoenix for 2 years to be closer to where I used to work. Now I live in downtown Phoenix and it's been super cool! I've never lived in a CITY city before so this is going to be a cool experience for me, I think. In fact, I'm writing this from a cool 24 hour coffee shop/bar that's suuuuuper cute. I love the aesthetic. And there's even a speakeasy here on the 2nd floor (where I also am because this is also the study area lol). But I'm excited for this cool new chapter!

Now for why I keep going to LA lol, but idk if anyone who used to know me remembers, but I interned in LA back when I was about to be a senior in college (3 years ago). I also met a boy and we dated during the time I was there. Naturally, we ended things because I had to come back to Phoenix to finish school. We stayed in touch on and off for a bit after that but then we had a falling out of sorts in like December of 2017. We didn't talk again until I suddenly saw a a DM on Instagram in July of this year...from him! We started talking and catching up...and never stopped lol. He came and visited me in September and let me tell you, I never ever ever ever thought I would end up enjoying that weekend as much as I did. He felt the same. I went and visited him in October...he came back in November...and I'm going again in December. I think you can see the pattern lol. But this is easily the best relationship I have ever been in. I'm insecure and I have trust issues from previous relationships, and all that goes out the window with him. It's so strange and refreshing lol.

In fact, he's been super supportive and even an integral part of my quest to self-publish Wonderland. He came up with a whole marketing plan and we even decided a "release date" which isssssss February 15, 2020!! With his support and everything, I did a final edit of Wonderland and my friend finished the cover for it, so it's basically all ready to go. So keep your eye for it in February!! :)

Anyways, I think that's about it. Watch me remember something in a few days lmao. But tell me what's been going on in your guys' lives these last 9 months!!!
December 15th, 2019 at 01:28am